Saturday, August 15

Taekwondo

We had Taekwondo lessons today. All 155 of us in the gymnasium on campus. It was so, so fun. 


A reenactment of my breaking the board: 


It's hard to see, but they had us write on the wood boards a goal or something we want during our time in Korea. Mine says "confidence in a new culture, confidence traveling, working, and communicating." I suppose my goals are going to be realized because I successfully broke my board!

Yeah, I got this.

 Back-to-back wall sit (so, not a wall sit, haha). There was a competition for which team could stay standing the longest, and my partner and I were able to hold it for what seemed like forever. We didn't win, but out of all the scholars, we were maybe in the last five to stay upright. My legs were burning...but it was fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment