Friday, August 21

Goodbye Busan

I am finally done with orientations, on my own schedule, and have some down time. I have so many posts to catch up on! I'll go chronologically and do multiple posts, probably. Enjoy!


We had our closing ceremony and dinner for TaLK orientation on Tuesday. It was bittersweet. We all made so many friends and this was our last night together before getting sent to our POEs.

Sareena, my Group 5 leader. She's from Scotland. She was awesome and super encouraging. It was awesome to hear her TaLK stories and receive advice.

Kim, my co-teacher for our second practicum. She's a really sweet girl. And a lot taller than me.


We all looked super snazzy...


Group 5. Such awesome people.

Dinner for the closing ceremony tasted a lot better than dinner for the opening ceremony. Either I've gotten used to the weird flavors, or I just know better what to eat and what to stay away from... And Cris and I may have taken an entire plate of desserts...each...



Is this really what I look like when I laugh? Wow...good to know...

That face, though.


Aww...I'm going to miss Cris. But we're planning on meeting up in Seoul a lot. :)


Goodbye, beautiful campus. You've been a very nice home for a few weeks.


Oh, and because I said I was going to post this, in addition to the child-creeper picture I posted before:
Aww, so cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment